www.office.com/setup Blogs: OneDrive is not just for your web browser. You also can download a handy desktop app that syncs your OneDrive files to your PC or Mac. With the app, files you store in OneDrive will automatically download to your computer, and those same files will sync to OneDrive when you update them on your desktop. Note: OneDrive is the new name for SkyDrive.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- How to install the OneDrive desktop app
- How to sync your OneDrive folders down to your computer
- How to configure the app so that it syncs what you want
- Share files between computers, without the contortions
References for this webinar
- OneDrive on your computer (how-to)
- OneDrive PC and Mac Frequently Asked Questions (how-to)
- Fetch files on your PC (how-to)
- System requirements (web page)
- Use OneDrive with Office 2013 (how-to)
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.
Original Post: https://blogs.office.com/2013/05/20/webinar-on-the-skydrive-desktop-app/