www.office.com/setup Blog: In this webinar, we’ll show you what students, faculty, and staff can get for free with Office 365 Education, plus you’ll learn how to create websites quickly and how to save and share documents with OneDrive for Business. Non-educators with Office 365 for business will also find helpful hints. Note: OneDrive for Business is the new name for SkyDrive Pro.
What you will learn at Tuesday’s webinar
- What you get for free with Office 365 Education
- Build a teacher or class site
- OneDrive for Business vs. OneDrive
- Share a doc, or keep it private
CORRECTION: at one point I say everyone gets a 25MB size mailbox. It’s 25GB instead. A heck of a lot bigger.
References for this webinar
- Office 365 Education (office.com/academic)
- Compare plans: get desktops apps and more
- More about Office Online page
- What is OneDrive for Business? (article)
- Sync your OneDrive for Business library to your computer (video)
- Sync libraries using OneDrive for Business Pro (training course)
- OneDrive for Business App
- Office 365 University Discount version of Office for students & faculty members
Go to http://aka.ms/offweb for more information on how to join the series.
Original Post: https://blogs.office.com/2013/05/24/webinar-on-office-365-education-and-skydrive-pro/