Tapping into your existing customer base could be the key to new business growth. Register now for the next episode of Office Small Business Academy, “The Power of Referral Marketing: How to Get Your Customers Talking,” airing February 22, 2017 at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET, and learn how to design a program that works for your business. Plus, learn a few new tricks in Microsoft Excel that will help you organize, visualize and measure the results of your marketing efforts.
Watch the preview:
This month’s featured guests include:
- Founder of Duct Tape Marketing, John Jantsch, gives his proven advice for implementing a referral program that helps you gain new customers and stand apart from the competition.
- Chief style officer of Erin Condren Design, Erin Condren, shares her secrets to generating buzz, including how she grew her brand into a $40-million empire with the help of successful referral and loyalty programs.
Sign up for free!
For more information, visit the Office Small Business Academy home page.
- Watch the episode, “Up Your Marketing Game: Social Media Secrets.”
- Download the eBook, “Rules of Engagement: 5 Reasons Why Social Media is a Must.”
- Register now for an Office 365 live demo.